Re: Will you be one of 18 heros? Answer the call!

Hi,
First, a entry on behalf of my friend, as he can not access audiogames.net on his pc for some reason,I hope that is ok, otherwise disregard the paragraph below.

sam wrote:

Entry number 28383
reason: I live in a developing country, the exchange rate of USD to INR makes the game quite expensive, unemployed and lack a credit card to pay through paypal even if I had the means to do so.

As to the winers and haters (perhaps I am being a bit harsh here), this perfectly goes to show that you will have people complaining no matter what. I mean seems like they just need a reason...

Lord london, I get it that you like the game, I get it that you and others would have like to help others in experiencing the same pleasure or perhaps a bit more or less, would like to run Compititions to give games away, all good things imo. But...
Nocturnus did not have any intention of giving 20 copys, I am sure he would have love to if his finances allowed such a thing, heck I would love to be able to do that some day,but such things grow, and if you asked me? I wouldnt have believed such a thing if you had asked me before this topic came about. Just goes to show that there are generous people who think about others and are willing to help out others get access to something they wouldnt have otherwise, more over they do not know the people. So griping about a give away feels a bit disgusting if you ask me.

You would like to help? you still could, perhaps if not for AHC, try other things, games or apps what you will, I know I wouldnt say know wink to entering such a compitition as AHC and quite a few other games and titles I have gotten through kindnesses of other great people like the ones that have donated to this compitition/giveaway and made it truely awesome and a humbling experience.

With that out of the way, I hope I wasnt too late to enter my friend in!
Thank you Nocturnus,nightshade and others that have donated and made this give away possible!
Grryf