Re: orbit reader 20 now on sale

That's good to hear.
However, I do have one question, does it support languages other than English?
I am talking about braille tables for other languages.
Edit:
If we order it now, will it be ready for shipping or we have to wait some more.
Hope someone can answer those questions.
I am really looking forward to this one.