Re: Injustice 2: Official Topic

Hay all.
I just got Injustice 2 on ps4 today, and would like help with the menus.
I'm most likely going to have some sighted help with them in the morning, but someone else on here said they'd write down the menus somewhere.
If that ever came to pass, could someone post on here and let me know?
I'll look it over and have my sighted help fill in any gaps and I'll post the results on here for all.
Later!