Re: Why Must People Crack Games

Hello,
@cito, I'm sorry to say that man but you should really have used better words. Brainstation appears to be a very good word game and, for the people who like this sort of game, its sertainly worth the payment.
What games are and aren't worth it are only subjective: It all depends on what sort of game we like. I think audiogames, for being a small market, are doing well, all things considered.
As for the jaws being a want or need, for me, screenreaders in general are a need. Technology itself, in today's society, is a need.
Without it, people won't be able to do a lot of things that are vital for their well-being and to have a good life, in general.