Re: Developing a 2D, topdown stealth adventure

After playing a bit of the demo... Well, this wouldn't be too bad, I suppose. By the way, What Python Library would you recommend for getting the audio positioning. I've been using Openal, but I don't know if there's anything better. Also, I'm still trying to figure out how to handle things like line of sight of guards.