Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

@whiteknave2  Simion is my fave char. I love your voice for that character. you kinda sound like the guy that narrates the sandman slim novels so i was kinda confused for a momnt. lol. I'll listen to the casting call thing. thieves are one of my favorite classes to play and by nature I'm a sarcastic witty pain in the ass.  anyway. thanks for your contribution to a hero's call. best line: Simon you rascal  big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mohammed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kratos via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : fatih via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : phoenix1991 via Audiogames-reflector