Re: Why Must People Crack Games

Well shit, quite the big mouth you have there when you can throw around numbers and calculations, interesting that you now found the time to invoke the services of google to well, google for the minimum wage in Turkey, [[wow]], what and achievement you got there, gold fucking star for Ethin people.
But, you know, I don't know if you have noticed, but reality is not made out of 0's and 1's and is not ruled by the ISO, with your inteligence level, I guess you know what that is.
You never put the living costs of Turkey in your oh so perfect calculation, things like rent, food costs, transportation and what not, never even checked if all the people receive that minimum wage that you oh so gratefully googled for us.
Regarding your price calculation, did  it ever come to your mind that it might not be enough to calculate the dollar price of jaws into euros and than converting it into turkish Lira? You know, the price could be a completely different one, ever heard of inflation? No, did not? Look up Germany in the 20's, you will understand than.

I don't care if I get a warning or not, had to be said.
Greetings Moritz.