Re: Why Must People Crack Games

187-188:
My original post, post.... 173, was simply outlining various points I've seen raised. It was Enes and Simba who decided to get all bitchy. Post 174 was quite civil, and I civilly responded. It was around post 178 where the true bitching started, for absolutely no reason at all. While I might've been a bit condescending, and while I might have quoted statistics and such, I was simply trying to make a point. If Simba and Enes hadn't decided that every word I had written was insulting in some way (which I truly did not intend), none of this bullshit would've happened.