Re: eloquence on IOS.

Somebody in here said that no apple voices are availaable for NVDA and such. However there is an addon somewhere that lets you switch to samantha. I don't think its very ood, and I think you have to pay, but I heard a sample of it from someone once.
As far as eloquance on IOS or OSX goes, I'm not sure I could ever switch from alex. I like eloquance on pc sure, but it just wouldn't feel right on an apple device. That is of course just my opinion though, others may feel differnt. Especially for my phone and texting, I wouldn't want a rebotic voice like eloquance reading messages, I'd prefer a more human sounding voice like alex. At times I do enjoy typing stupid things for the novilty voices on mac to say, but that usually is only for 10 minutes or so when i'm bored or something. Those would be kinda funny on IOS though, heh.