Re: C# vs Java for work. Which is easier and faster to learn?

I wanted to develope my Android app in Kotlin, but my mentor just told me "Use Java". They probably don't wanna switch to a programming language that is still new. If you ask me, I prefere C# over Java, though both of them have their own strengths and weaknesses.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : victor01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Hrvoje via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Guitarman via Audiogames-reflector