Re: Results of the Christmas 2017 title competition

Well, thanks for the suggestions, I want to be:
Gamer of the heaven, correct me if I spelled wrong or something, my spelling is not the best, but it is better than in my first post and more, if you remember.
smile
I am curious what do you think of this name.