Re: eloquence on IOS.

Flackers, At a normal speed like that, I must say I agree that eloquence does a better job than alex. However I personally have my alex set much much faster than that, and it reads fine. At slow speeds like that though it does sound quite robotic and does seem to drone on and on in a robotic rattley voice.