Re: Our new heros: results of the AHC contest

lol if it makes you feel any better, I can't play right now either; I'm not sure if something is going on with the server at present but I'm getting no option to start playing but rather to unlock the game.  when I try to unlock I'm told my credentials are invalid.  I've emailed Joseph and am waiting to see what we get back in response.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Karlitos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohammed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohammed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nightmare via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohammed via Audiogames-reflector