Re: eloquence on IOS.

I mean, yes, sure, any synthesiser can seem to be acceptable once you've listened to enough of it. I use Daniel full-time now, despite his flaws, and it took me a while to get comfortable with it. But, really, just going back to Eloquence provides plenty enough comfort in a few short minutes to remind me of what I've lost as a nearly full-time Mac and iOS user. It's like lossy format audio compression, you know--once you're familiar with it, you become less incensed--or less aware--of the losses being incurred.