Re: Rubik's Touch cube speed record

Yeah, that's it. The cross involves matching the side center pieces too, then you do the corners so that they also match to get the complete top layer. When I first started, I actually found it harder to solve the smooth face on its own than I did once I started putting the sides in the right order too.