Re: Rubik's Touch cube speed record

sorry for keep on straying of the intended original topic, but I think this is also important, hopefully helpful to some... I think that the problem with most guides out there, including the R N I B one  or most things is that they do not tell you in text, precisely or in a bit more detail what you should have when finished solving per layer or so, then its really hard to grasp if you haven't had or done the cube before. So assuming I understood your explanation, a successfully solved  top layer  should have that lower border which surrounds the (commonly smooth) u face matched up to the center pieces which are the ones that never move, creating small downward vertical, incomplete lines that connect the completed U face with these center pieces. Did I miss something?