Re: Darkened chain, a new horror game for the blind!

stewie wrote:

I appear to be stuck.

Spoilers:
I am currently on chapter 1. I've unlocked every door I can find apart for the one east of the living room. I have the plunger and ripped diary page which for some reason I can't seem to read. I used a candle on the dressing table in the bedroom with the music box and that freed me and I also avoided a ghost once. I can't seem to progress the game any further though.
end spoilers

Have you open the door in south of leaving room, and open closet in bedroom on west to get key use in table wiht phone on leaving room?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio_unesa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sanslash332 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio_unesa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio_unesa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : masroor . rahmani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : darth scorp via Audiogames-reflector