Re: realTech audio issues

Do you have a dedicated application for dolby? If it happens that you have one, then we can sort out the problem by disabling the enhancements within the program. I have DTS installed on my HP laptop, and it has a dedicated DTS audio control panel appication where I disable the audio enhancements, among all.
There is also another option to completely disable the Real tech Audio Manager service, but I don't recommend doing it if you don't have sighted help around to assist you if the whole audio service is disabled.