Re: realTech audio issues

post 3, thanks for the suggestion. I sure do have the dolby audio icon, but disabling enhancements really decreases my volume level. I'm not sure if that's expected. if I disable dolby, any ways of then increasing the volume level? as for sighted, I have my half broken old laptop, I should be able to NVDA remote myself if it came to that. if it means it would fix the problem, then I'll do it. post 2: this is a Lenovo, with what I presume the lanovo provided audio drivers.