nonvisiongames back in active development

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce that we, the guys from nonvisiongames are back in active development. Not only with managing vandettacrime.com anymore, but also with simple but yet entertaining audiogame development.

We haven't forgot about your_adventure, don't worrie, YA also got some cool upgrades, like more quests, a new area is almost complete, and one got a little expanded, one or two extra skills, can't remember wich ones ... poor brains smile
and the fishing system also got upgraded, if i remember correctly dark did the suggestion, thanks for that my friend, a trainer, who can teach you abilities for in combat and some other upgrades! When we publish the official beta 2 we hope it will suit your expectations smile

The second project we are working on, can be read a little about on our newly designed website:

http://www.nonvisiongames.com

We are back,
back in town,
fighting valiantly,
to regain the crown.

The only limitation,
that we find,
is your own imagination
we wrote this on a piece of clay of some kind.

smile

greetz pelantas