Re: V and W confusion in english by multilingual people

Hi.
Well, I know that many german people starting to learn english mess up the v and the w because in German, the letter w sounds a bit like the letter v in english, I can't really spell how it would sounds though.
I sometimes also still mess this up when I am spelling something, but luckily over the last years, this got better and is almost gone now.
Also something that anoys me about germans speaking english that the TH is mostly pronounced as a d, a t or an s sound, which is a part of that german accent you sometimes hear in movies or TV shows.
Greetings Moritz.