Developers learning from one another to bring the best of the best in

I hope that this post will encourage all of you that are current and upcoming audiogames developers.

I believe that if developers could take exsample on what a game can do and be for audiogamers.
Instead there are a lot of people complaining for what ever reason.

Here is two games that I think is the best of the best when it comes to present audiogames of today's audiogamers.

The first one would be Mannamon by vgstorm.com
When this title was released in 2016.
It had some great reviews and some not great reviews.
However the game became one of the best for audiogamers in a very long time.
The other game that comes to my mind is A Hero's Call by outofsightgames.com it's released was 2017.
Just like the previous game there are great reviews and not great reviews.

You see if developers would learn and take from each other on the games they created for all of us audiogamers then we would have some power house games then never before.

These are some of the ways that video games developers are doing things.
And sometimes they even work to together.

As I have stated A Hero's Call and Mannamon are my favorite audiogames that I have played in a very long time.
It would be neat to see these teams work on a game together.