Re: Dreamy Train Discussion and Help

Actually I'm not sure what he wants to do as for translation. He initially implements the translation feature, but he doesn't do the rest, saying his English skill is not enough, blah blah blah, and BK3 was a great success. I wish he would translate his games in the future, while I admit the self-voicing would require some consideration and help from the community.