Re: Huboodle - 6 games in one!

actually I found out the problems with Trivia Trail after the update just a few hours ago. My game still crashes sometimes, especially when I get a word War/Battle Cats pvp invite. It can also happen in many games when I get a medal. For example, I got the 5-card black jack and 6-card black jack medals yesterday and in both instances the game crashed and  I had to close it or it shut itself down automatically and I had to come back. It was particularly gauling about 4 hours ago when I was playing trivia trail and lost over 20 levels of progress because of a crash. I've more than made up for the lost space now but I was very upset at the time.

What is weird however is that I know there is some system of only getting so many plays at a time and having them refill over time. I lost all of my progress but it still recorded that I had used up those plays. It also erased my trivia trail medals. and the totals of numbers I had gotten by answering all those questions.

I can't send e-mail to you right now from the game so I am reporting here. I might set up my ipad for e-mails soon enough but have no reason other than debugging with you guys to do so.

Even so I'm very happy about this game and still am very excited to play. Also I really like that you have a notification sent when there's an update. That's extremely helpful and something I've never seen another game do. Also, haven't looked into it but  glad that there's new word search stuff to do. Don't know what but any addition is good.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lee . hobbs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lee . hobbs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lee . hobbs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lee . hobbs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lee . hobbs via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : joshknnd1982 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector