Re: realTech audio issues

Hello everyone. Here is a youtube vid I produced a few months about this Dell gaming laptop I have and I documented the issues I was having with the audio driver. I'm using the built in windows 10 drivers for now. I wonder if unchecking the exclusive mode thing would also fix my issues? The vid explains all the issues I was having.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rriGKjJfWxY

    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector