Re: List of VST plugins with Reaper and accessibility status and howto

I tried KORG Legacy,  but when I modify some parameters they do not cause any effect.
Example, with KORG MS-20. It is a monophonic (or polyphonic) analog synthesizer from the 70s.
There are some presets that are polyphonic, when I modify the parameter that is used to change the polyphony, I can not do it even though I used the slide bar in the corresponding parameter. It is something strange.
The same happens with other parameters. Almost all parameters have a name, but some do not.
Not only happens with the MS-20, it also happens with MonoPoly and Polysix. they are all from KORG Legacy.
Regarding WaveStation and M1, there are no problems.
WaveStation parameters are accessible through the GUI, while some can be accessed in the FX parameters box.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Quacker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : claudiogaranzini via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : x0 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector