Re: Code 7 VI Mode Is Out Now And Has A Charity Sale

hey everyone.
i'm back from vacation. hope you all had a great time and if you have any new questions feel free to ask.

@voyager opening the safe is optional, but there is a way of course

@Dark we redirect peopleto Steam because steam is very persistent on only caring about purchases on their own platform. the game still has no trading cards, because 50% of our sales come from other sources than steam.
our own webserver doesn't allow big direct-download files.
the demo is on itch.io, gamejolt and humble though

@keba not sure what the problem there is .. after it tells you that there's a path, go to cf53, hit rotate once and go back to cf52. there you should see d243.

@mike-tan there's a common problem with changing the sapi voice in the game settings. did you try that and leave it empty by any chance? please input Karen there again. With the release of the next episode I'm adding a fix to make it impossible to have empty inputs in that field.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mike-tan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ulisesmonge39 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : erik-pro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : erik-pro via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : voyager2264 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : voyager2264 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kevin . glaap via Audiogames-reflector