Re: podcasting apps for windows?

HI all.
So, I found two solutions if anyone is interested.
Winamp makes a really good podcast player. Its very accessible, the only issue I'm having with it is that it doesn't support Opml files.
Another way to do podcasting on windows is to use the overcast webplayer. its accessible in a way but I can't figure out how to access the volume control on it.
I contacted the dev, let's hope that he'll fix it.
Best regards.