Re: add-ons for audiogames, your oppinions.

Hi,

@dark

whoopsie,certainly missed a lot smile

thanks for your reply. When we are talking about current add-on ideas for your_adventure for example, we were thinking of creating a quest add-on. There will be 35 quests available in the free game, but when you purchase the quests add-on there will be another 45 to complete. but don't worrie, you won't see the npc's wich give these quests when you don't have the add-on. And various other add-ons, like a pirate party pack, wich (we hope) will include ships, a see map, probably sea battles, and maybe fleets and fleetmanagement. but we are still working out that idea, but the quest add-on is almost certain.

The above mentioned numbers is as example, could be more or less smile

For fantasy_thievery we aren't not sure yet on wich add-ons to create.

Greetz mike