Re: a hero's call and jaws screen reader.

I have JAWS set up to go into sleep or suspend mode while running AHC. Though I haven't gotten as deep into the game as I'd like, it does seem to work.

@Targor

Was that negative and uninformative poke at JAWS really necessary?

With all the acceptance and accommodation problems the visually impaired community has with main stream society, it always bothers me to see members of our own community spreading a message of hate towards a screen reader for no better reason than they don't use it.

I use JAWS, not Windows Eyes, System Access, or NVDA, and you don't see me trashing any of those screen readers.

If you can't say anything nice or constructive, try not saying anything at all instead of being a troll.