Re: KNFB reader, is it worth it?

It's probably not the scanner if it scanned the document and the scanner was able to return to its home position. It sounds like its crashing while trying to process the document, which is really odd, and counter intuitive. I still get nothing but jumble lya (hehehehe) with it, even though I have the level thing on and its not vibrating, I have the overhehad lighting on so its got plenty of light, but the light is far enough away there shouldn't be a glare, and the field report thing says all edges visible.