Re: Let's learn HSP together!

@Nuno: You show this language to me and i think it's good. I with Nuno rewrited one of my applications to this language. It's easy and good to me. I dont like left right and other brackeds, and other programming special keywords. It's hard to remember. HSP is easy and easy to remember. I waiting to new wersion with UTF8 support.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : gabriel-schuck via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : dash via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : dash via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector