Re: Chaotic century, a scifi based crimson moon mod

Hmmm, yep I do see the problem, however it's a standard form.
Username, password, repeat password, email address, then select class and gender through the dropdowns.

Everything in game is labeled, indeed if you look at the Crimson moon db page  you'll find a few tips on nav help.

While I do agree this is a miner pest, it shouldn't be a trouble once you've signed up, and there are after all none of those inaccessible capchas or similar.