Re: New gamebook on ffproject, New day rising

I am more interested in gamebook with light stories like Impudent Peasant or The Black Lobster.
But I am also quite interested in long story telling gamebook like The Diamond Key.
But there is one thing that is enough to bother me.
Some of the gamebooks I try always have a bad ending with death even though I've tried different options.
To be honest I prefer the happy ending with the hero's victory.
I do not know, maybe I'm missing something or the author has its own wisdom.