Re: chinese new audiogame Ancient tomb mystery cloud record-Tom Clancy's E

SLJ wrote:

Hi.
[[wow]]... The game sounds really, really awesome. Nice music, great sounds, and I hope we can use a translator on all the text.
Is the game going to be free? I wouldn't mind paying, if I can use a translator to translate all the text.

It's completely free.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : 拓海 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector