Re: Bokurano Daibouken 3 : secondary topic

Okay, so I got this game last week and am up to the final stage cluster. On 21.1, where I have to avoid the cameras, I am really really frustrated. I'm trying to follow the walkthrough I was given by the same friend who recommended the game to me, but I inevitably set one of them off, and then I get swarmed and none of my weapons are sufficiently powerful to wipe out the hordes of enemies that swarm me. It's too much, and I feel like I won't be able to finish this game at this rate. With the security carts I eventually was like "Screw it" and killed them. But the cameras must have more hp than I can combat, and the hordes are just so numerous and then I get stuck at a wall and they dogpile me and I'm finished.
This friend also told me the best weapon I could get was the omega shooter, but running minishooters to craft it is taking absolutely freaking forever. I'm sick of running Stage 16.2 and only getting maybe 12 minishooters at a time if I'm lucky. Please, if anyone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it. I just need some tips. This part is really really hard for me. *sob*

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : BlindNinja via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Farhad Ali Bhatti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : angel_diva22 via Audiogames-reflector