Re: Please help, Recovery files after shift+delete.

I used to be in the habit of always using shift delete, but after mistakenly deleting several files I had wanted to keep, I broke myself of that habit and now always allow deletions to go through the recycle bin.

I now also maintain two complete system back ups, each one has two different types of back ups in it, a file by file back up for recovering individual files, and an image file for doing a complete system restore to bare metal.

Lesson learned the hard way.