Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

guess what guys. I just beat the game! I did all 35 quests. My question is now, I know that you can start another game with another class at the Southgate. But is there actually something sinister some post game sinister thing behind the Southgate like a fourth area that we don’t know about?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector