Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

I'm not even going to attempt the final boss again until all my party is at least level 20. I will say I wish you could have all five allies in your party at once the way other games let you do. Heck, it would be cool if they could all band together even just for the last battle. As for me I'm stuck looking for bandit camp sites, although at least you get the sound of fire to clue you in to where they are, well except for the one by the abandoned lumber mill for some reason. So I'm missing two or perhaps just one if the lumber mill camp site counts.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector