Re: Looking for the advice on the game I'm working on

hi, I'd really like to see such a game. What I'd like to see is basically what you described, though I don't quite know what you mean. Would other players fight to the death with each other, or against other foes like in undead assault? What exactly do you mean with "the powers of nature". Do you mean the ability to say ensnare your enemies in a tangle of vines, or crafting better weapons while you are hunkered down somewhere? Regarding servers, I'd actually like to see a system where you would be running a main server somewhere, however if people want to play on their own with possibly less lag, they can set up their own servers. They would be able to toggle whether the server should be public or private. If it is public, you can see it in the server list and everyone can join and host games on it. If it is private, you will have to enter the IP of the server, or its address to connect to it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohammed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DjkW25 via Audiogames-reflector