Re: a hero's call and jaws screen reader.

That's cool though, either way. If I were in that situation, I wouldn't be happy that I'd spent $20 on a game I couldn't play with my screen reader of choice, and that's not Out of Sight's fault There's only so much you can do when the manufacturer refuses to abide by current standards. SO its good that someone was able to come up with a configuration so Jaws users can play the same way as anyone else.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector