Re: A Hero's Call: an Accessible Fantasy RPG from Out of Sight Games

spoiler
I have the laying down the law quest as well.
I'm still on the second stage of the quest Where I have to mark the spots that I come across including the bluffs and the ridges and the overlooks of the road but I'm having difficulty figuring that out.
I'm able to mark the campsites myself but I do not get a prompt that gives me the option to mark the high ridges or windy bluffs etc.
I have wandered around the forest trying to find the spots that the captin suggested but I don't know where they all are.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : phoenix1991 via Audiogames-reflector