Re: Official Topic for Brain Station Coming in 2018

An update. Brain Station is now up to 18 games and 241 achievements. The focus has been on some fun word and typing games, and I think you're going to love what I've got in store. I'm hoping to start demoing some of the new games in a month or so. There are 5 or 6 games left to make, but you never know. Some more might end up getting worked on along the way.