Re: Announcement, musical professor banned from the forum

Orko
Ebay is a bad example because allot of dislikes their can effect your sales, where as here it only effects your standing in the community.
Also, that's exactly the point of like dislike, to show that you disagree with their opinion or how they presented it, without escalating  it to a report.

Bryant
I understand that you don't think it will help the forum as much as I may believe it will, and I admit that I'm not sure either, but if the problem is people ignoring it than at least it won't make those people worse either... So why not give it a shot right?
I mean, immature people are going to be immature no matter what, on both sides, so if they want to play stupid games than they'll find a way with any medium you give them as it is, but for those that can construct a decent argument, it's a useful tool, and frankly their posts ten to get allot more attention anyway.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : bryant via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector