Re: Urgent! problem with external harddrive

so, probably me describing dismantling some drives I had some time ago done all by myself was totally not helpful at all,so so so sorry. You cannot believe how terribly sorry I am that probably trying a different enclosure would perhaps give you a better chance of recovering your data. So, hopefully this is even less helpful. SpinRite is not accessible at all because it runs into its own dos environment. Get someone to read the screen to you. It might be able to recover things, as long as your premium, elite internal USB to SATA interface does a wonderful job of giving you continuous power for about 4 hours or more, depending on drive size.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector