Help with some keys in A Hero's Call.

So I have been playing A Hero's Call since the release date.
However there are a few keys in the game that I have never understand.
They are the following number keys info.
Weapon ranking, armor ranking, magic defense, value and threaten enemy.
You get these information by pressing the number keys.
Can someone please explain what the items mean?