Re: eloquence on IOS.

Honestly I don't think eloquence even belongs on any apple products, it just seems some how wrong. Its what i've always used on my pc. It belongs on windows. It does not at all belong on apple. If eloquence was ever ported to apple, I might switch to it for a few minutes, make it say some stupid stuff like harhrhrhrhrhrhrhrhrh or hawhawhawhawhawhaw, then I would get bored with it, switch back to alex, and move on with my life.