Monetization on youtube in the country that are not supported?

Hello everyone,

Lots of people been having success with earning money on youtube. Today, I want to get my Youtube account to Monetize. But I checked, a lass! Youtube monetization doesn't available in my country.

So, my question is, how do people outside US, or in other countries that Youtube monetization not supported  earning money from Youtube?
Thanks.