Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Hello,

My name is Brent, and I just recently signed up here at audiogames.net because I really enjoy all of the cool stuff that's here on the site. The reason I'd like to participate in the forums, especially the general games discussion forum, is that there is a particular game I really could use some help with as it would seem I am about as stuck as I could possibly be. I also hope to learn of anything new as far as accessible gaming is concerned.

Best Regards and thanks for this resource,
Brent

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : djsenter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Pwar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : soundstriker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : nightrider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Pyrite via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Accman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : shane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : FallingSquirrelGames via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : LindaELITO via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : kdechant via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : lemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector