Re: Question on A H C for someone who is new to audio games.

I just got every party member then went to the mines first, but hit every area a teeny bit before going full into a quest.  Getting Alexia is a life saver though, would highly recommend going and getting her if anyone.  But I thought the mines was the easiest quest to complete first.  The forest is easy but a lot of back and forth lol.  The way the monsters scale up in teh forest is killer if you do it at a later level imo so that may be something to consider.